- This Web site ("Site") is provided by the Boys and Girls Club of Canada ("BGCC") as a service to our clients and visitors, and we thank you for visiting this Site.
- The use of this Site is subject to the below terms and conditions and by accessing this Site, and any of its pages,you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, immediately exit from this Site and do not access any other pages.
- References to BGCC in these terms and conditions shall include its directors, officers, employees, agents and other representatives of BGCC.
Use of Site, Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- While care has been taken in the preparation of the information contained in this Site, such information is obtained from a number of sources and is provided on an "as is" basis without any representation, warranty or condition as to quality, accuracy, completeness, legality, currency, efficacy or fitness for a particular purpose, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise.
- BGCC and its content providers shall have no liability, whether direct, indirect, consequential, special or incidental, related to or arising from the information on this Site [or any other Web sites that are linked to this Site] or the use thereof, whether based on breach of contract, tort including negligence, infringement of intellectual property rights, strict liability, breach of warranty, failure of essential purpose, fundamental breach, breach of a fundamental term or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility thereof.
- Anyone using this information does so at his or her own risk, and by using such information agrees to indemnify BGCC and its content providers from any and all liability, loss, injury, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and expenses) arising from such personís use of the information on this Site [, and any information on Web sites linked from this Site].
Copyright and Trade-mark Notices
- Copyright © 2004, Boys and Girls Clubs of Canada. All rights reserved. No portion of this material may be reproduced, other than for personal use, in any form, or by any means, without the prior written permission of BGCC.
- Certain names, words, titles, phrases,logos, icons, graphics or designs in the pages of this Site[, and those Web sites to which it is linked,] may constitute trade names, registered or unregistered trade-marks or service marks ("Trade-marks") of BGCC or of third parties that are used under license. The display of Trade-marks on this Site [and those to which it is linked,] does not imply the grant of any license to any other party.
Use of Links
- Should you leave this Site via a link contained herein, and view content that is not provided by BGCC, you do so at your own risk. Links to other Web sites are for convenience only, and should not be construed as an endorsement or approval of such Web sites by BGCC.]
Changes to Site
- Changes may be made at any time to this Site, these terms and conditions, and the information contained herein, without prior notice.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, and you irrevocably attorn to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ontario.